(hereinafter as the “Policy”)
This Policy describes collection and processing of your personal data when you visit our website and use our e-shop to buy products. The terms used in this Policy have the following meanings:
„Website“ means a website available at www.offormshop.com which includes our Ofform3D Shop.
„We“ or „OFFORM3D“ means a Czech limited liability company OFFORM3D, s.r.o., ID No.
09514597, residing at Opatovická 1659/4, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic. OFFORM3D is a personal data controller.
„You“ or „User“ means a natural person who, as a personal data subject, browses our Website or purchases Products using the Website.
„Product“ means any digital product offered by OFFORM3D through the Website.
„Legal Regulations“ means the applicable legal regulations concerning the protection of personal data processed by OFFORM3D, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter the “GDPR”). The notions of personal data, controller, processor and personal data processing, as used in this Policy, have the same meaning as the same notions used in the GDPR.
„Purchase Agreement“ is a separate contract or order between OFFORM3D and you or the company you represent (“Company“) for purchase of a particular Product, concluded through Website’s interface, as specified in our Terms and Conditions.
A) Website browsing
When You visit our Website, we record and log the internet protocol (IP) address of your device to maintain standard online communication between your device and our servers.
Our Website allows you to mark any Product as favorite using a heart shaped symbol or equal functions of the Website. In such case a cookie (or a similar instrument) will be stored in your device in order to save your preferences.
Processing of your IP address is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by us, within the scope of establishing proper connection and access to our Website by users, and to provide such users with simple tools to categorize and save their preferred Products (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
B) Purchase and delivery of a Product
If you purchase any Product through our Website, you will be navigated through a checkout and payment process. This requires you to fill in your contact and payment information, which includes your e-mail address, full name, name of the Company you represent and your or Company’s billing address. Our trusted partners will securely process your credit card information and total purchase price in order to procure your payment for the Product only. OFFORM3D will not store or use your credit card information for other purposes than processing your payment for the Product you purchased.
Processing of your identification and payment information is necessary for the performance of a Purchase Agreement (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
In case you decide to subscribe to our newsletter, we will occassionally deliver a digital newsletter to your e-mail address.
OFFORM3D will not deliver any newsletters unless you explicitly subscribe to our mailing list by selecting a respective option on our Website (e.g. by checking the „Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers“ option when you submit your Product order). By actively subscribing to our mailing list, you consent to processing of your e-mail address for the marketing purposes. Therefore, processing of your e-mail address is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
Please note you can revoke your consent anytime, either by contacting us by e-mail or directly through unsubscribe option included in each newsletter.
Using aggregate data collected by us or by our partners through use of our Website or services, we perform analysis activities based on User’s preferences of Products. Analytical data is not tracked or linked to specific Users. Analytical activity is performed in order to improve our services and Products only, which is a legitimate purpose of OFFORM3D (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
OFFORM3D does not sell any personal data to third parties.
OFFORM3D will processes and retain your personal data only as long as there is a statutory ground for such processing and only if necessary for purposes specified in this Policy.
Your IP address will be processed until your connection to the server with our Website (session) is terminated. However, your list of favourite Products is stored locally in your device and will not be removed automatically by us, until you delete respective cookies related to Website on your device.
Your personal data related to transaction of Product will be retained by OFFORM3D until the Product is delivered to you (or respective delivery period expires according to Purchase Agreement) and then for a period of three (3) years after the transaction, which corresponds to the statutory limitation period of possible claims related to the Purchase Agreement. Personal data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest will be stored as long as the legitimate interest exists.
Please note that if you select the option to save information submitted through an order form on the Website, information you submit will be locally stored in your device as a cookie. This options allows you to easily fill in the order form in the future. OFFORM3D does not process or control data locally stored on your device. If you wish to remove saved information from your device, follow instructions for clearing Website related browser data on your device.
We will cease any processing of your e-mail address for marketing purposes (newsletter) immediately after we receive your revocation of consent or objection to processing for direct marketing purposes (Article 21 par. 3 GDPR). Please note that termination of personal data processing with regard to marketing purposes does not affect processing of the same data for other valid processing purposes, if applicable.
Except for cookies used to store your individual preferences of Products (see favorite Products function above), our Website utilizes only technical cookies necessary to establish and maintan transmission when you access the Website on your device. Technical cookies do not include any personal data besides your IP address, if applicable.
Once you conclude the Purchase Agreement and redirect to our partner’s service website to process your payment, transaction related cookies might be stored in your device. Third party cookies are not managed by OFFORM3D and are subject to separate privacy policies of third parties.
OFFORM3D protects the personal data being processed in accordance with the Legal Regulations, and processes them itself or through processors exclusively in accordance with the purpose for which OFFORM3D has collected the personal data.
OFFORM3D strives to ensure that the personal data are accurate and updated if necessary. If we ascertain that the data are inaccurate, we shall rectify the inaccuracy in accordance with the Legal Regulations.
Neither automatic decision-making on the basis of personal data nor personal data subject profiling is carried out.
Processing of some personal data can be carried out through data processors or servers located outside of the European Union. This data processing meets conditions specified in the Chapter V. of the GDPR, usually based on Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) for data transfers between EU and non-EU countries.
OFFORM3D utilizes services of several subprocessors, who process your personal data on our behalf. We assure you that only verified and professional subprocessors are selected for provision of support for our Website and related processing your personal data. OFFORM3D concluded valid personal data processing agreements with each subprocessor to align with strict requirements specified in Article 28 of the GDPR.
These subprocessors include, but are not limited to:
- Stripe, Inc. (California, USA) to provide secure payment services when processing your transaction;
- FetchApp LLC (Tennessee, USA) to safely deliver digital Product to you according to your Purchase Agreement;
- Shopify International Limited (Ireland) which processes Purchase Agreement orders and related analytics of aggregated data;
- Netlify, Inc. (California, USA) which hosts our Website data and servers
We inform you that you have the right:
● to revoke the consent you granted to personal data processing (newsletter) at any time
● to request information from OFFORM3D as to what personal data of yours we process, and ask for their copy
● to request access to these data, especially information concerning:
○ the purpose of processing
○ the categories of personal data concerned
○ the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, especially if the recipients are in third countries outside the European Union and international organisations
○ planned duration of storage of personal data and, if it cannot be determined, the criteria used to set this period of time
○ the existence of the right to request from OFFORM3D rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of their processing, or to object to such processing
○ sources of personal data if they have not been obtained from you
○ the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and at least in those cases, the right to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you as the data subject
○ appropriate guarantees relating to the transfer if personal data are to be transferred to a third country outside the European Union or an international organisation
● to request an update of personal data, their rectification or restriction of processing
● to request erasure of all or certain personal data
● to personal data portability
● not to be subject to any decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects for you or would substantially affect you, except for cases where the decision would be based on your express consent
● to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, especially in the Member State of your usual residence, place of employment or place of alleged breach if you believe that personal data processing is at variance with the GDPR, as well as the right to effective judicial protection against a legally binding decision of the supervisory authority
● to receive from us or personal data processor compensation for any damage incurred or should you suffer tangible or intangible damage as a result of violation of the GDPR
● to request a copy of the personal data being processed, also in electronic form
● to request rectification of personal data without undue delay and supplementation thereof if they are incomplete, also by providing an additional statement
● to request erasure of personal data without undue delay if
○ the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
○ you revoke your consent and there exists no other legal ground for personal data processing
○ the personal data have been processed unlawfully
○ the personal data have to be erased to comply with a legal obligation under the legal regulations
● to be provided with the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
● to transfer personal data to another controller without any obstacles, even through OFFORM3D, if technically feasible
● to request restriction of personal data processing if:
○ you contest their accuracy, for the time required to verify their accuracy
○ the processing is unlawful and you request restriction of their use instead of erasure
○ OFFORM3D no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
○ you object to their processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of OFFORM3D override those on your part
● to object at any time to personal data processing, including potential profiling, for reasons concerning your particular situation. You also have the right to object to personal data processing at any time on grounds related to your particular situation for the purposes of direct marketing, including any related potential profiling.
In case of any questions or comments concerning personal data protection processed via the Website, you may contact us at the above-specified address of OFFORM3D’s registered office, or electronically at email@example.com
The User’s rights concerning OFFORM3D may be exercised at this address, including especially the right to revoke consent to personal data processing or request that the personal data be updated.